Miranda Kerr Debuts $450,000 Engagement Ring!
- Photo: BD3/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Scope Features/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: JLM/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human CivilizationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Slams Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:38:00 AM
- ABC's 'Scandal' Casts Portia De Rossi in 'Top Secret' RMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- SAG-AFTRA Sends Proposed Contract to Membership for RatificationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human Civilization
Orlando Bloom's bride-to-be has her bling!
Supermodel Miranda Kerr stepped out in Hollywood on Wednesday, two days after actor Bloom (via his rep) confirmed their engagement to USMagazine.com.
Kerr's accessories for the outing? Her adorable Yorkshire terrier -- and a huge, brand-new engagement ring!
The dazzling sparkler is five carats with a price tag of $450,000, estimates celeb appraiser David Mamame of Myjewelrybox.com.
Bloom, 33, and Kerr, 27, have been dating since 2007 after meeting through a mutual friend.
"Miranda and I spend so much time apart; she's working hard, I'm working hard, so we have to grab time together whenever we can," Bloom gushed to reporters last fall. "A weekend here, a weekend there ... We are just enjoying our time together now."
Dodging premature engagement talk earlier this year, Kerr told Britain's Hello! magazine, "Orlando is an incredible man and he's a very genuine and authentic individual. I'm grateful that he's in my life."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite