Miranda Kerr Debuts $450,000 Engagement Ring!
- Photo: BD3/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Scope Features/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: JLM/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Orlando Bloom's bride-to-be has her bling!
Supermodel Miranda Kerr stepped out in Hollywood on Wednesday, two days after actor Bloom (via his rep) confirmed their engagement to USMagazine.com.
Kerr's accessories for the outing? Her adorable Yorkshire terrier -- and a huge, brand-new engagement ring!
The dazzling sparkler is five carats with a price tag of $450,000, estimates celeb appraiser David Mamame of Myjewelrybox.com.
Bloom, 33, and Kerr, 27, have been dating since 2007 after meeting through a mutual friend.
"Miranda and I spend so much time apart; she's working hard, I'm working hard, so we have to grab time together whenever we can," Bloom gushed to reporters last fall. "A weekend here, a weekend there ... We are just enjoying our time together now."
Dodging premature engagement talk earlier this year, Kerr told Britain's Hello! magazine, "Orlando is an incredible man and he's a very genuine and authentic individual. I'm grateful that he's in my life."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite