Heidi Montag is writing a movie
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News2 of 10
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Weeks/GettyImages.com7 of 10
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: Robin/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Reality star Heidi Montag is determined to forge a successful movie career following her cameo appearance in Adam Sandler's latest comedy: She's writing a fantasy film about her surgically enhanced breasts.
The "Hills" star filmed a small role in the romantic comedy "Just Go With It" earlier this month, and she's already looking to her filmmaking future.
Montag is writing a beach comedy in which she plays “a lifeguard named Summer,” and she has even incorporated her controversial plastic surgery into the script.
She tells People.com, “I am making the first 3-D beach comedy about a shark that attacks a small beach town and I save the day with my 3-D boobs. I’m now finally free to start my career and my new life as a female mogul in Hollywood!"
Montag is eyeing an all-star cast for her debut movie project: “I’ve even written a role for Dolly Parton to play the town mayor!”
RELATED: See more Heidi Montag pics
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite