Heidi Montag is writing a movie
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News2 of 10
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Weeks/GettyImages.com7 of 10
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: Robin/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Plunders $20.2 Million in Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Network says signal of Egyptian satire show jammedMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Barack Obama Set to Introduce Fox's 'Cosmos' Premiere EpisodeMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?
Reality star Heidi Montag is determined to forge a successful movie career following her cameo appearance in Adam Sandler's latest comedy: She's writing a fantasy film about her surgically enhanced breasts.
The "Hills" star filmed a small role in the romantic comedy "Just Go With It" earlier this month, and she's already looking to her filmmaking future.
Montag is writing a beach comedy in which she plays “a lifeguard named Summer,” and she has even incorporated her controversial plastic surgery into the script.
She tells People.com, “I am making the first 3-D beach comedy about a shark that attacks a small beach town and I save the day with my 3-D boobs. I’m now finally free to start my career and my new life as a female mogul in Hollywood!"
Montag is eyeing an all-star cast for her debut movie project: “I’ve even written a role for Dolly Parton to play the town mayor!”
RELATED: See more Heidi Montag pics
From Crowd Ignite