Most Loyal CelebsRelated: Listomania, Gisele Bundchen, Jennifer Aniston, Johnny Depp, Justin Timberlake, Matt Damon, Michael Jackson
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Chris Pizzello/Ryan/AP1 of 16
By Rebecca Silverstein
We wouldn't really call Hollywood the loyalty capitol of the world. But that doesn't mean celebs are devoid of dependability. In fact, some stars are more trustworthy than you'd think! Want proof? Keep clicking...
Jodie Foster and Robert Downey, Jr.
Mel Gibson has offended Jews, blacks, Hispanics, women and probably way more people than we know of with his erratic rants. He's verbally abused to his ex-girlfriend. Overall, he's completely insane. But at least two celebs are in Mel's corner: Jodie Foster and RDJ. "Unless you are without sin -- and if you are, you are in the wrong f---ing industry -- you should forgive him and let him work again," Robert said of Mel last fall. Mel, after all, cast him in "Air America" in 1990 despite being warned not to because of Robert's substance abuse. Jodie, on the other hand, put Mel in her movie "The Beaver" even though he was entrenched in legal troubles. "He's not saintly, and he's got a big mouth," she told The Hollywood Reporter last year. "But I knew the minute I met him that I would love him the rest of my life."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite