- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Larry Schwartzwald/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By Kat Giantis
Are we about to see the birth of a bridezilla to end all bridezillas? Naomi Campbell is rumored to be preparing for a (cat)walk down the aisle. Or so claims the Egyptian media, which says the supermodel-cum-anger management washout will wed Russian billionaire Vladislav Doronin inside the 3,400-year-old Luxor Temple.
According to the Al-Masry Al-Youm newspaper, the ceremony is supposedly scheduled to take place on Dec. 7, with an apparent guest list filled of the who's who of the modeling, designing, celebrity and Russian business worlds.
Sources say the couple will spend their ostensible honeymoon, which, in our imagination, is filled with lots of flying cell phones, terrified maids and a few decorative blood diamonds, at the super-swank and Nile-adjacent Winter Palace Hotel, located just south of the temple.
Alas, what could have been our new favorite reality show, complete with bridesmaids getting beaned with bouquets and wedding planners contemplating a career change, isn't happening.
When contacted for comment on the nuptial whispers, Campbell's publicist told Wonderwall, "There is no truth at all in the stories regarding Naomi getting married."
Campbell, whose exes include Usher, Eric Clapton and Mike Tyson, began dating the seemingly high-maintenance-diva-preferring Doronin in 2008.
From Crowd Ignite