Natalie Portman, Benjamin Millepied, Son Aleph 'Are a Total Family Unit'
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG1 of 14
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG3 of 14
- Photo: MATU/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Peter, NPG/.6 of 14
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean//NPG7 of 14
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean/NPG8 of 14
- Photo: Peter, Dean/NPG9 of 14
- Photo: Ibanez, Respicio, Dean/NPG10 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Goodbye, city life!
Natalie Portman and husband Benjamin Millepied have pulled up stakes and temporarily moved to the Lone Star State.
The L.A.-based actress, 31, is filming director Terrence Malick's untitled new film in Austin, and the whole gang is along for the ride --including their Yorkshire terrier, Whiz.
The clan was spotted strolling through a local park on Oct. 3. "Natalie and Benjamin were beaming," a witness told Us Weekly. "They are a total family unit."
After the park, Portman held son Aleph, 16 months, while her choreographer love, 35, checked out the city's famous bat colony under the Congress Avenue Bridge.
"Benjamin had his camera out, taking photos," added the source. "He's a doting dad while she works," a pal told Us.
But wherever they go, they thrive as a couple, said a Portman confidant. "They love married life!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Natalie Portman, Benjamin Millepied, Son Aleph "Are a Total Family Unit"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite