Natalie Portman, Benjamin Millepied, Son Aleph 'Are a Total Family Unit'
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG1 of 14
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG3 of 14
- Photo: MATU/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Peter, NPG/.6 of 14
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean//NPG7 of 14
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean/NPG8 of 14
- Photo: Peter, Dean/NPG9 of 14
- Photo: Ibanez, Respicio, Dean/NPG10 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'And So It Goes' Review: Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton Shine as Rob Reiner ChanMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Food Fighters' Has Mediocre Start, But NBC Still Tops Tuesday With &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'Pirates of the Carribean 5' Gets 2017 Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets Dumber
Goodbye, city life!
Natalie Portman and husband Benjamin Millepied have pulled up stakes and temporarily moved to the Lone Star State.
The L.A.-based actress, 31, is filming director Terrence Malick's untitled new film in Austin, and the whole gang is along for the ride --including their Yorkshire terrier, Whiz.
The clan was spotted strolling through a local park on Oct. 3. "Natalie and Benjamin were beaming," a witness told Us Weekly. "They are a total family unit."
After the park, Portman held son Aleph, 16 months, while her choreographer love, 35, checked out the city's famous bat colony under the Congress Avenue Bridge.
"Benjamin had his camera out, taking photos," added the source. "He's a doting dad while she works," a pal told Us.
But wherever they go, they thrive as a couple, said a Portman confidant. "They love married life!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Natalie Portman, Benjamin Millepied, Son Aleph "Are a Total Family Unit"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite