- Photo: CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 15
By Chris Gardner
Natalie Portman looked every bit a princess at her Saturday night nuptials in a custom Rodarte dress.
People magazine reports that Portman picked the label -- run by her longtime friends Laura and Kate Mulleavy -- to design a white A-line gown, featuring a sheer overlay that covered her chest and arms. The first photos that surfaced of Portman on her wedding night show she paired the Rodarte dress with nude shoes, a veil and to a floral crown.
Portman's now-husband, Benjamin Millepied, wore a midnight blue tux.
People mag reported additional details about the traditional Jewish ceremony including that it was an all-vegan affair attended by about 75 people including famous friends Ivanka Trump and Macaulay Culkin.
Keep clicking to see photos of the happy couple ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite