- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Johnstone/Whittle/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Johnstone/Whittle/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Johnstone/Whittle/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer ThinkfactoryMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:27:35 AM
- Ratings: ABC Wins With NBA Finals, 'Voice' Finale Steady With Spring, Down From FaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:05:37 AM
- Rachel Maddow Calls Journalist Michael Hastings 'Angry,' 'Loving,&apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:34:17 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Wants 'To Channing All Over Your Tatum,' Whatever That Means (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:22:52 AM
- Broadway Box Office Up 6% After Tony AwardsMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:06:36 AM
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer Thinkfactory
Turns out Natalie's hoofer fiancé (and "Black Swan" co-star) Benjamin Millepied considerately made sure the sparkler didn't offend any of her vegan and green-living sensibilities.
With help from a jewelry designer friend, the choreographer chose a honkin' round-cut antique rock encircled by certified conflict-free pave diamonds (if you missed "Blood Diamond," "conflict-free" means the stones are legally and ethically mined). The ring itself was created from recycled platinum.
"Ben was exceptionally thoughtful and dedicated and patient to make sure we had everything right," enthuses bauble designer Jamie Wolf, who says her former career as a ballet dancer informs her creations. "We wanted everything about the ring to speak to things that are important to Natalie."
RELATED: See all the nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite