- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: DZILLA/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: GSI/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: LCG/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Wolf/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'S.W.A.T.' star Steve Forrest dies at 87MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:53:06 AM
- Time Warner Cable Customers Face Blackouts in 14 Markets Over Retrans DisputeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:02:09 AM
- Top stars square off for summer tour dollarsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:56 AM
- Scott Thorson: How Liberace Protected His 'Big Secret' in the Homophobic &aposMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:37 AM
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:26:05 AM
- 'S.W.A.T.' star Steve Forrest dies at 87
British actress Emily Blunt can't help but cringe whenever she recalls her recent meeting with President Barack Obama - because she lost control of her nerves and began laughing "hysterically" in his face.
RELATED: Style Profile: Emily Blunt
Blunt was attending the Kennedy Center Honors in Washington, D.C. in December to help pay tribute to her "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Meryl Streep when she was offered the opportunity to greet the President.
RELATED: Stars attend the 2012 Academy Awards
But the meeting didn't quite go as smoothly as she'd planned when Obama lavished praise on Blunt for her screen work - and it all proved a little too much for her to handle.
RELATED: Is Natalie Portman secretly married?
She recalls, "I'm from England so I didn't think I would be as excited as I apparently was ]to meet Obama], so I was like, he won't know who I am, he'll shake my hand and say, 'Hi, nice to meet you', move on.
I went to shake his hand and he turned to me, and he put his hand on top of mine and he went, 'I love you. I love what you do, I've seen all of your work.' And I started to laugh hysterically in his face and I didn't say anything except I think I said, 'I appreciate that' or 'I appreciate you' or just something really awful and I couldn't stop laughing!"
Her bizarre reaction prompted event officials to cut short the meeting and guide her away - and Blunt admits it was a complete disaster.
She says, "I don't know what happened, I've never fallen to pieces like that in front of anyone... So I got gently removed. I remember feeling a kinda firm grip on my arm as I was ushered away. And Michelle [Obama]) gave me a hug, I think out of pity, because I was such a mess!"
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite