Newly Single Lindsay Lohan Hits Three Clubs in One Night
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: .8 of 11
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
The best way to get over a breakup for Lindsay Lohan? Club hopping.
The 22-year-old actress -- who just split from DJ Samantha Ronson -- kicked off her Thursday night at Chateau Marmont (where she was booted from an after-party for Samantha's sister, Charlotte, nearly a week ago).
Next stop: Teddy's.
"She refused to get out of the car because she didn't want to be photographed," a witness tells Usmagazine.com. "She instructed her bodyguard/driver to speed off."
Her night didn't end there. She was then briefly spotted at Bar Deluxe, a spot ex Samantha frequents.
She headed home around 2 a.m., with several friends joining her.
It wasn't the newly single star's only night out this week.
The actress - who dyed her hair back to her trademark red and got a wrist tattoo after her breakup -- dined with family, including mother Dina, at Nobu in West Hollywood Wednesday night.
In the new issue of Us Weekly, Lohan says she's "so alone" without Ronson.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite