Newlywed Evan Rachel Wood: I'm still bisexual
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: MRM/NPG12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: BD/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
"Honestly not trying to be an ass. Just trying to understand," one user wrote. "Does this mean you are not bi anymore? How does that work?"
"No," Wood replied Oct. 31. "It just means I am not single anymore."
Wood first opened up about being bisexual in a 2011 interview with Esquire. "I was always into very androgynous things. Guys, girls ... I'm into androgyny in general," the "Mildred Pierce" star explained. "I'm more of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one. I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
In a later interview with Marie Claire, Wood -- who once played a lesbian vampire queen on HBO's "True Blood" -- said her bisexuality is "a big part of who I am, and it always has been for as long as I can remember … I've honestly fallen in love with a man and I've honestly fallen in love with a woman … I don't know how you label that, it's just how it is."
Wood and "Man on a Ledge" star Bell, 26, met in 2005 as co-stars in Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They soon began dating, and even got matching tattoos in 2006. Though they called it quits after one year together, they reunited in summer of 2011. Bell popped the question in early 2012.
The couple tied the knot in a small ceremony with close family and friends. The bride wore a custom Chantilly lace, mermaid gown by Carolina Herrera with capped-sleeves and striped ribbon waist detail. "I am so happy for Evan, she is a timeless beauty and her gown in Chantilly lace captures this perfectly," the designer told Us Weekly.
On Oct. 31, Wood also re-tweeted a quote about marriage from the WOW Facts of Life account: "They say the wedding ring goes on the left ring finger, because it's the only finger with a vein that connects to the heart." The following day, Bell thanked his Twitter followers for their warm wishes. "I'm a lucky man," he wrote.
Wood called off her wedding plans with rocker Marilyn Manson in 2010 after years of on-and-off dating.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Newlywed Evan Rachel Wood: I'm Still Bisexual
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite