Newlywed Evan Rachel Wood: I'm still bisexual
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: MRM/NPG12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: BD/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
"Honestly not trying to be an ass. Just trying to understand," one user wrote. "Does this mean you are not bi anymore? How does that work?"
"No," Wood replied Oct. 31. "It just means I am not single anymore."
Wood first opened up about being bisexual in a 2011 interview with Esquire. "I was always into very androgynous things. Guys, girls ... I'm into androgyny in general," the "Mildred Pierce" star explained. "I'm more of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one. I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
In a later interview with Marie Claire, Wood -- who once played a lesbian vampire queen on HBO's "True Blood" -- said her bisexuality is "a big part of who I am, and it always has been for as long as I can remember … I've honestly fallen in love with a man and I've honestly fallen in love with a woman … I don't know how you label that, it's just how it is."
Wood and "Man on a Ledge" star Bell, 26, met in 2005 as co-stars in Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They soon began dating, and even got matching tattoos in 2006. Though they called it quits after one year together, they reunited in summer of 2011. Bell popped the question in early 2012.
The couple tied the knot in a small ceremony with close family and friends. The bride wore a custom Chantilly lace, mermaid gown by Carolina Herrera with capped-sleeves and striped ribbon waist detail. "I am so happy for Evan, she is a timeless beauty and her gown in Chantilly lace captures this perfectly," the designer told Us Weekly.
On Oct. 31, Wood also re-tweeted a quote about marriage from the WOW Facts of Life account: "They say the wedding ring goes on the left ring finger, because it's the only finger with a vein that connects to the heart." The following day, Bell thanked his Twitter followers for their warm wishes. "I'm a lucky man," he wrote.
Wood called off her wedding plans with rocker Marilyn Manson in 2010 after years of on-and-off dating.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Newlywed Evan Rachel Wood: I'm Still Bisexual
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite