Nicholas Hoult on what makes Jennifer Lawrence so 'special'
- Photo: Getty Images/Getty Images North America1 of 21
- Photo: NBC/.2 of 21
- Photo: NBC3 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 21
- Photo: Facebook5 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 21
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter11 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA14 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 21
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
Nicholas Hoult covers the Spring issue of V Man, in which the usually reserved star opens up about what makes his superstar girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence so "special."
According to the "X-Men" star, it's the fact that she's remained so down-to-earth despite her intense level of fame.
"It's like that thing whereby you don't believe your own hype. Enjoy the good times, but don't get swept away with it. And I think that's something she's capable of doing and that's what makes her special, but yeah, it is very odd, and I am just kind of a bystander in many ways," he tells the magazine, via E! News.
The British actor, 24, also couldn't be more proud of her.
"It is well-deserved for her. I haven't really seen any change in her."
Nicholas and Jennifer, 23, met while filming "X-Men: First Class" in 2011, and briefly split in 2013 before starting up their relationship again.
According to Nicholas, the two have been having a blast being together while filming the sequel "X-Men: Days of Future Past."
"It's fun because in this business you are away from one another for long periods of time, so when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together," he says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite