Nicolas Cage Gets Back to Work After Shocking Abuse Bust
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Ryan Miner/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
Nicolas Cage got back to work on the New Orleans set of his flick "Medallion" on Monday -- and was photographed serenely puffing on a cigar as he studied his script.
The Oscar-winning actor, 47, was in a much calmer mood than he was early Saturday, when he was arrested for domestic abuse, public drunkenness and disturbing the peace, following a loud fight with wife Alice Kim.
A rep for "Medallion" told TMZ that production on the flick was not "affected in any way" by Cage's arrest, and that all was "completely normal" on the film set Monday.
Despite the domestic abuse charge -- New Orleans cops told Us Cage grabbed her arm and forcibly pulled her -- his wife Kim does not want her husband charged, and says there was no harmful physical contact. Cage married Kim (then a cocktail waitress) in 2004; they have a 5-year-old son, Kal-El.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite