Nicole Kidman on Breast Feeding: "I Loved" Having Bigger Boobs!
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Not all stars love the added curves of pregnancy and new motherhood (paging Kourtney Kardashian!) -- but Nicole Kidman sure did!
The actress, 42, admits that having bigger breasts was among one of her favorite perks of giving birth to and nursing daughter Sunday Rose, 16 months.
"They're not very big, my boobs, so they just became normal size." she admits to Ladies' Home Journal in its December issue. "I loved it! I felt very Woman."
She adds, "When you've had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling!"
And the Oscar-winner may have a (naturally) pumped-up chest again someday: She confides to the magazine that she'd like to get pregnant again. In the meantime, she surrounds herself with multiple tots via a weekly "baby group" that she hosts in the Nashville, Tenn.-area home she shares with husband Keith Urban. "This is my way of having 10 kids," she says.
As for Sunday Rose, she and Mom seem to be on the same wavelength. "Sunday's third word was 'wow,' and I say that word a lot. I hope when I'm 80 I'll still be saying it . . . My eyes are still wide open."
Kidman has two adopted children with ex-husband Tom Cruise, but Sunday Rose is her first biological child; the father is Urban. "I love being in love," Kidman exclaims. "I believe in the power of love, the way it can heal. The more you keep choosing it -- because there are times when you can choose to be angry at the person or to love him -- the more it nourishes a family."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite