Nicole Kidman Addresses Criticism of Mother-Daughter Magazine Photos
- Photo: Harper's Bazaar1 of 10
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To De
Nicole Kidman has been somewhat criticized after the birth of her 18-month-old daughter Faith Margaret, which occurred by gestational carrier. Now the proud mom poses with her daughter on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia.
CBS News reports that a gestational carrier differs from a surrogate mother in that a gestational carrier carries another couple's fertilized embryo to term, whereas a surrogate typically uses her own eggs.
Much ado was made of the subject after Nicole and her husband, Keith Urban, publicly thanked their gestational carrier following the Golden Globes.
For those who might criticize the actress for taking photos with her kids, Nicole tells the magazine, "I think it's OK, because you can't see their faces; they're still protected. I feel it's a really lovely way to celebrate being a mom and being a family, and they're my daughters, and they're Keith's daughters [laughs] ... you can see the hair!"
Faith's big sister, Sunday Rose, also appears in the pages of Harper's June cover.
In the photos, Nicole sports a short-cropped 'do for her new film role as Grace Kelly in "Grace of Monaco."
RELATED: See Nicole's spread from Harper's Bazaar Australia
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite