Nicole Kidman Addresses Criticism of Mother-Daughter Magazine Photos
- Photo: Harper's Bazaar1 of 10
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Nicole Kidman has been somewhat criticized after the birth of her 18-month-old daughter Faith Margaret, which occurred by gestational carrier. Now the proud mom poses with her daughter on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia.
CBS News reports that a gestational carrier differs from a surrogate mother in that a gestational carrier carries another couple's fertilized embryo to term, whereas a surrogate typically uses her own eggs.
Much ado was made of the subject after Nicole and her husband, Keith Urban, publicly thanked their gestational carrier following the Golden Globes.
For those who might criticize the actress for taking photos with her kids, Nicole tells the magazine, "I think it's OK, because you can't see their faces; they're still protected. I feel it's a really lovely way to celebrate being a mom and being a family, and they're my daughters, and they're Keith's daughters [laughs] ... you can see the hair!"
Faith's big sister, Sunday Rose, also appears in the pages of Harper's June cover.
In the photos, Nicole sports a short-cropped 'do for her new film role as Grace Kelly in "Grace of Monaco."
RELATED: See Nicole's spread from Harper's Bazaar Australia
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite