Nicole Kidman Addresses Criticism of Mother-Daughter Magazine Photos
- Photo: Harper's Bazaar1 of 10
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71
Nicole Kidman has been somewhat criticized after the birth of her 18-month-old daughter Faith Margaret, which occurred by gestational carrier. Now the proud mom poses with her daughter on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia.
CBS News reports that a gestational carrier differs from a surrogate mother in that a gestational carrier carries another couple's fertilized embryo to term, whereas a surrogate typically uses her own eggs.
Much ado was made of the subject after Nicole and her husband, Keith Urban, publicly thanked their gestational carrier following the Golden Globes.
For those who might criticize the actress for taking photos with her kids, Nicole tells the magazine, "I think it's OK, because you can't see their faces; they're still protected. I feel it's a really lovely way to celebrate being a mom and being a family, and they're my daughters, and they're Keith's daughters [laughs] ... you can see the hair!"
Faith's big sister, Sunday Rose, also appears in the pages of Harper's June cover.
In the photos, Nicole sports a short-cropped 'do for her new film role as Grace Kelly in "Grace of Monaco."
RELATED: See Nicole's spread from Harper's Bazaar Australia
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite