Nicole Kidman Addresses Criticism of Mother-Daughter Magazine Photos
- Photo: Harper's Bazaar1 of 10
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Nicole Kidman has been somewhat criticized after the birth of her 18-month-old daughter Faith Margaret, which occurred by gestational carrier. Now the proud mom poses with her daughter on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia.
CBS News reports that a gestational carrier differs from a surrogate mother in that a gestational carrier carries another couple's fertilized embryo to term, whereas a surrogate typically uses her own eggs.
Much ado was made of the subject after Nicole and her husband, Keith Urban, publicly thanked their gestational carrier following the Golden Globes.
For those who might criticize the actress for taking photos with her kids, Nicole tells the magazine, "I think it's OK, because you can't see their faces; they're still protected. I feel it's a really lovely way to celebrate being a mom and being a family, and they're my daughters, and they're Keith's daughters [laughs] ... you can see the hair!"
Faith's big sister, Sunday Rose, also appears in the pages of Harper's June cover.
In the photos, Nicole sports a short-cropped 'do for her new film role as Grace Kelly in "Grace of Monaco."
RELATED: See Nicole's spread from Harper's Bazaar Australia
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite