Nicole Kidman: Raising Baby Faith Margaret'Is Beyond Thrilling'Related: Nicole Kidman
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
Now that her secret's out, Nicole Kidman can't stop raving about her newborn daughter Faith Margaret.
Born via surrogate on December 28 in Nashville, the Rabbit Hole star, 43, and hubby Keith Urban kept the news of their family's latest addition private until January 30.
"We have a new little baby," the Nina Ricci-clad actress told UsMagazine.com at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in L.A. Sunday. "It is beyond thrilling!"
As for any mini-milestones, "she is still only 5 weeks old," Kidman said. "She is kind of just looking around."
Speaking to E!'s Giuliana Rancic, the Best Actress nominee (she lost to Natalie Portman) explained how she and Urban, 43, chose their daughter's name.
"We needed to have that through the whole pregnancy. That's what it required -- a lot of faith."
"People call her just Faith, but she's actually Faith Margaret, that Southern double name," Kidman continued. "Margaret is my grandmother's name. She had her last baby at 49, so she's my inspiration."
How is the couple's two-year-old daughter Sunday Rose adjusting to becoming a big sister?
"She's so into [Faith] and she's crazy about her," Kidman told Access Hollywood. "We really wanted Sunday to have a sibling, so now we've got Sunday and Faith Margaret...we've got our hands full! We're really happy."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite