Nicole Kidman: Raising Baby Faith Margaret'Is Beyond Thrilling'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey, Martin Scorsese Top Snubs, Fandango Survey Finds (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:42:02 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'Expec
Now that her secret's out, Nicole Kidman can't stop raving about her newborn daughter Faith Margaret.
Born via surrogate on December 28 in Nashville, the Rabbit Hole star, 43, and hubby Keith Urban kept the news of their family's latest addition private until January 30.
"We have a new little baby," the Nina Ricci-clad actress told UsMagazine.com at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in L.A. Sunday. "It is beyond thrilling!"
As for any mini-milestones, "she is still only 5 weeks old," Kidman said. "She is kind of just looking around."
Speaking to E!'s Giuliana Rancic, the Best Actress nominee (she lost to Natalie Portman) explained how she and Urban, 43, chose their daughter's name.
"We needed to have that through the whole pregnancy. That's what it required -- a lot of faith."
"People call her just Faith, but she's actually Faith Margaret, that Southern double name," Kidman continued. "Margaret is my grandmother's name. She had her last baby at 49, so she's my inspiration."
How is the couple's two-year-old daughter Sunday Rose adjusting to becoming a big sister?
"She's so into [Faith] and she's crazy about her," Kidman told Access Hollywood. "We really wanted Sunday to have a sibling, so now we've got Sunday and Faith Margaret...we've got our hands full! We're really happy."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite