Nicole Kidman Sells New York Pad
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 9
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Hahn/Marechal/Nebinger/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Nicole Kidman has sold the New York apartment she bought in 2003, fetching a cool $16 million.
The Perry Street pad in Manhattan, which Kidman had previously been renting out, was snapped up by an unknown buyer last month, according to the website TheRealDeal.com.
The 12th-floor three-bedroom apartment comes with a view of the New York Harbor.
The actress and her husband, Keith Urban, who are based in Tennessee, still have a New York home. They purchased a penthouse in the West Chelsea neighborhood last year.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite