Nicole Kidman Sells New York Pad
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 9
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Hahn/Marechal/Nebinger/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Nicole Kidman has sold the New York apartment she bought in 2003, fetching a cool $16 million.
The Perry Street pad in Manhattan, which Kidman had previously been renting out, was snapped up by an unknown buyer last month, according to the website TheRealDeal.com.
The 12th-floor three-bedroom apartment comes with a view of the New York Harbor.
The actress and her husband, Keith Urban, who are based in Tennessee, still have a New York home. They purchased a penthouse in the West Chelsea neighborhood last year.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite