Nikki Reed: 'My Life Is Not A Fairy Tale'
- Photo: Livia Crisafi/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Fotostore/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: NPC/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine6 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG14 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
Nikki Reed's life is pretty perfect right now, but that doesn't mean the newlywed is taking it for granted.
“From finishing the Twilight movies to meeting Paul and having our wedding, it's not like I'm living a fairy tale, but when you work hard for things there's a nice payoff,” Nikki told Manhattan magazine and obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com.
Nikki dished on her role in the upcoming "Breaking Dawn: Part I."
“Bella [Kristen Stewart] gets pregnant against everyone's wishes, and Rosalie's life dream is to be a mother, so we find our one common platform with the baby and are on the same page for the first time.”
Now a Los Angeles resident with her husband, American Idol alum Paul McDonald, Nikki talked about her oddest NYC moment.
“After I started living there when I was 16 I got jumped on a train and experienced my first bar fight—a lot of my craziest moments have happened in New York.”
Nikki has been on a world tour for Twilight and the premiere is November 14 in the U.S. and RadarOnline.com will be covering everything a Twihard wants to know about the new movie!
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite