Nikki Reed: 'My Life Is Not A Fairy Tale'
- Photo: Livia Crisafi/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Fotostore/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: NPC/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine6 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG14 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Nikki Reed's life is pretty perfect right now, but that doesn't mean the newlywed is taking it for granted.
“From finishing the Twilight movies to meeting Paul and having our wedding, it's not like I'm living a fairy tale, but when you work hard for things there's a nice payoff,” Nikki told Manhattan magazine and obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com.
Nikki dished on her role in the upcoming "Breaking Dawn: Part I."
“Bella [Kristen Stewart] gets pregnant against everyone's wishes, and Rosalie's life dream is to be a mother, so we find our one common platform with the baby and are on the same page for the first time.”
Now a Los Angeles resident with her husband, American Idol alum Paul McDonald, Nikki talked about her oddest NYC moment.
“After I started living there when I was 16 I got jumped on a train and experienced my first bar fight—a lot of my craziest moments have happened in New York.”
Nikki has been on a world tour for Twilight and the premiere is November 14 in the U.S. and RadarOnline.com will be covering everything a Twihard wants to know about the new movie!
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite