Nikki Reed: 'My Life Is Not A Fairy Tale'
- Photo: Livia Crisafi/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Fotostore/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: NPC/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine6 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG14 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Nikki Reed's life is pretty perfect right now, but that doesn't mean the newlywed is taking it for granted.
“From finishing the Twilight movies to meeting Paul and having our wedding, it's not like I'm living a fairy tale, but when you work hard for things there's a nice payoff,” Nikki told Manhattan magazine and obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com.
Nikki dished on her role in the upcoming "Breaking Dawn: Part I."
“Bella [Kristen Stewart] gets pregnant against everyone's wishes, and Rosalie's life dream is to be a mother, so we find our one common platform with the baby and are on the same page for the first time.”
Now a Los Angeles resident with her husband, American Idol alum Paul McDonald, Nikki talked about her oddest NYC moment.
“After I started living there when I was 16 I got jumped on a train and experienced my first bar fight—a lot of my craziest moments have happened in New York.”
Nikki has been on a world tour for Twilight and the premiere is November 14 in the U.S. and RadarOnline.com will be covering everything a Twihard wants to know about the new movie!
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlond Babes
From Crowd Ignite