Nikki Reed Says of 'Twilight' Cast, 'We're Not All Best Friends'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 28
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 28
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 28
- Photo: Splash News4 of 28
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 28
- Photo: Dylan George/.6 of 28
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 28
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 28
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP9 of 28
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP10 of 28
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 28
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 28
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks13 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 28
- Photo: WENN15 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 28
- Photo: WENN17 of 28
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com18 of 28
- Photo: WENN19 of 28
- Photo: Foto Jacopo/Splash News20 of 28
- Photo: Fotostore/Splash News21 of 28
- Photo: FS2/WENN22 of 28
- Photo: AB1/WENN23 of 28
- Photo: SC2/WENN24 of 28
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com25 of 28
- Photo: Katy Winn/Wonderwall26 of 28
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG27 of 28
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
"Twilight" was fun while it lasted, but Nikki Reed is ready to move on.
In the December-January issue of Seventeen (on newsstands Nov. 22), the 23-year-old newlywed says, "In the beginning, it was innocent and fun, and we were like one big happy family. It was like being at sleepaway camp."
That all changed when the first movie premiered in 2008. "Success came along and changed the dynamic," Reed says. "We're not all best friends, and we're not all going to hang out together after the final movie is done."
Reed, who plays vampire Rosalie Hale in the series, admits it was difficult to see her co-stars' relationships deteriorate when cameras stopped rolling.
"It was very, very sad. Let's just leave it at that," the actress, who wed former "American Idol" contestant Paul McDonald in October, tells Seventeen. "Attachments grow when you're working with the same people for so long. People are friends, people fall in love, people get in fights. We're not all robots in that way. Sure, things have gone on, and it's weird to have them be in the public eye."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite