Nikki Reed Paints Fiance's Face on Her Nails - Cheesy or Cute?
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight Pictures/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight Pictures/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as Dick
Forget tattooing your beau's name on your body -- the latest way to show your undying love is right at your fingertips!
Nikki Reed stepped out at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards in Studio City, Calif. on Sunday with a crazy-cool custom manicure: each of her nails featured a picture of her fiance, American Idol alum Paul McDonald, on a metallic gold background.
The Twilight star, 23, isn't the first celeb in Hollywood to sport a fashion-forward photo manicure: Katy Perry has already nailed the trend two separate times. At the 2010 VMAs, she rocked hubby
Russell Brand's mug on all 10 fingers, and in honor of Prince William and Duchess Kate's April 29th wedding, donned a royal-family inspired mani.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite