Nikki Reed Paints Fiance's Face on Her Nails - Cheesy or Cute?
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight Pictures/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight Pictures/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Forget tattooing your beau's name on your body -- the latest way to show your undying love is right at your fingertips!
Nikki Reed stepped out at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards in Studio City, Calif. on Sunday with a crazy-cool custom manicure: each of her nails featured a picture of her fiance, American Idol alum Paul McDonald, on a metallic gold background.
The Twilight star, 23, isn't the first celeb in Hollywood to sport a fashion-forward photo manicure: Katy Perry has already nailed the trend two separate times. At the 2010 VMAs, she rocked hubby
Russell Brand's mug on all 10 fingers, and in honor of Prince William and Duchess Kate's April 29th wedding, donned a royal-family inspired mani.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite