Not guilty plea entered for Lohan on misdemeanors
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 14
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Michael Stewart/Getty Images North America6 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 14
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept/Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic12 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to TeMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 7:11:00 AM
- First Look: Family Guy and The Simpsons Crossover Episode MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Watch My Show: Welcome to Sweden's Greg Poehler Answers Our Showrunner SurveyMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:50:00 AM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are MarriedMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Linda Hamilton is "Manic, Mad and Full of Secrets" in the Defiance Season Finale MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:47:00 AM
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to Te
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney has entered a not guilty plea for the actress to three misdemeanor charges filed over a June accident in which her sports car slammed into a dump truck.
RELATED: Lindsay's trouble: Who is to blame?
Attorney Shawn Holley entered the plea during a brief hearing Tuesday in Los Angeles.
The actress is accused of lying to police, reckless driving and obstructing police from performing their duties.
RELATED: Trouble with the law
Police suspect she was the driver of her sports car when it slammed into the truck while on her way to the set of "Liz & Dick" in early June. Lohan told police she wasn't behind the wheel.
Lohan was on probation for a 2011 necklace theft case at the time, and could face up to 245 days in jail if a judge determines she violated her probation.
RELATED: Who would win in a fight?
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite