NY court dismisses suit against Brady, Bundchen
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Juan Soliz/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
NEW YORK (AP) -- A New York judge has dismissed a lawsuit by two photographers who said they were shot at by bodyguards of quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele Bundchen
The April 2009 incident occurred during a party in Costa Rica celebrating the couple's marriage two months previously.
Photographers Yuri Cortez and Rolando Aviles as well as the news agency Agence France Presse charged that the guards shot at the photographers and narrowly missed their heads.
The lawsuit was originally filed in federal court in New York and then in Manhattan state Supreme Court.
RELATED: Read more about Tom Brady
Justice Judith Gische says Brady and Bundchen don't live in New York and the lawsuit doesn't belong in the state.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite