NY court dismisses suit against Brady, Bundchen
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Juan Soliz/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
NEW YORK (AP) -- A New York judge has dismissed a lawsuit by two photographers who said they were shot at by bodyguards of quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele Bundchen
The April 2009 incident occurred during a party in Costa Rica celebrating the couple's marriage two months previously.
Photographers Yuri Cortez and Rolando Aviles as well as the news agency Agence France Presse charged that the guards shot at the photographers and narrowly missed their heads.
The lawsuit was originally filed in federal court in New York and then in Manhattan state Supreme Court.
RELATED: Read more about Tom Brady
Justice Judith Gische says Brady and Bundchen don't live in New York and the lawsuit doesn't belong in the state.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite