Octavia Spencer: 'I'm Going to Get My Boobs Lifted' After the Oscars
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?
2011 was a banner year for "The Help" star Octavia Spencer, and now she's ready to celebrate in an unusual way.
"I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift," Spencer, 41, tells Parade. "I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17."
Spencer, who's nominated in the Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture category at Sunday's 84th Annual Academy Awards, says the surgery won't happen until late 2012.
"Right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie. We're taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn't be back here until about August," Spencer explained. "I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January."
Spencer's body has been a hot topic in recent months: at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in January, she revealed she's been exercising with a personal trainer.
"I'm not trying to be a thin mint," Spencer told Us Weekly. "I'm just trying to be healthy and look good for me. So another 15 pounds and I will be fine."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite