Octavia Spencer: 'I'm Going to Get My Boobs Lifted' After the Oscars
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
2011 was a banner year for "The Help" star Octavia Spencer, and now she's ready to celebrate in an unusual way.
"I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift," Spencer, 41, tells Parade. "I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17."
Spencer, who's nominated in the Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture category at Sunday's 84th Annual Academy Awards, says the surgery won't happen until late 2012.
"Right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie. We're taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn't be back here until about August," Spencer explained. "I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January."
Spencer's body has been a hot topic in recent months: at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in January, she revealed she's been exercising with a personal trainer.
"I'm not trying to be a thin mint," Spencer told Us Weekly. "I'm just trying to be healthy and look good for me. So another 15 pounds and I will be fine."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite