Octavia Spencer: 'I'm Going to Get My Boobs Lifted' After the Oscars
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
2011 was a banner year for "The Help" star Octavia Spencer, and now she's ready to celebrate in an unusual way.
"I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift," Spencer, 41, tells Parade. "I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17."
Spencer, who's nominated in the Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture category at Sunday's 84th Annual Academy Awards, says the surgery won't happen until late 2012.
"Right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie. We're taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn't be back here until about August," Spencer explained. "I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January."
Spencer's body has been a hot topic in recent months: at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in January, she revealed she's been exercising with a personal trainer.
"I'm not trying to be a thin mint," Spencer told Us Weekly. "I'm just trying to be healthy and look good for me. So another 15 pounds and I will be fine."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite