Octavia Spencer: 'I'm Going to Get My Boobs Lifted' After the Oscars
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
2011 was a banner year for "The Help" star Octavia Spencer, and now she's ready to celebrate in an unusual way.
"I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift," Spencer, 41, tells Parade. "I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17."
Spencer, who's nominated in the Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture category at Sunday's 84th Annual Academy Awards, says the surgery won't happen until late 2012.
"Right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie. We're taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn't be back here until about August," Spencer explained. "I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January."
Spencer's body has been a hot topic in recent months: at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in January, she revealed she's been exercising with a personal trainer.
"I'm not trying to be a thin mint," Spencer told Us Weekly. "I'm just trying to be healthy and look good for me. So another 15 pounds and I will be fine."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite