Official: NYC driver says Naomi Campbell hit him
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
NEW YORK (AP) -- A law enforcement official says Naomi Campbell's driver says she slapped and punched him while he was driving her around New York City.
The official says the 39-year-old model became enraged with the driver and started to hit him from the back seat on Tuesday afternoon.
The official says the driver stopped the car in midtown Manhattan and called 911. He says Campbell jumped out of the car and ran away.
The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition on anonymity because an investigation was ongoing.
Police are looking to speak to Campbell. The driver is speaking to police at a precinct.
RELATED: See more pics of Naomi Campbell
Campbell spokesman Jeff Raymond hasn't returned a telephone call seeking comment.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite