Official: NYC driver says Naomi Campbell hit him
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix
NEW YORK (AP) -- A law enforcement official says Naomi Campbell's driver says she slapped and punched him while he was driving her around New York City.
The official says the 39-year-old model became enraged with the driver and started to hit him from the back seat on Tuesday afternoon.
The official says the driver stopped the car in midtown Manhattan and called 911. He says Campbell jumped out of the car and ran away.
The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition on anonymity because an investigation was ongoing.
Police are looking to speak to Campbell. The driver is speaking to police at a precinct.
RELATED: See more pics of Naomi Campbell
Campbell spokesman Jeff Raymond hasn't returned a telephone call seeking comment.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite