Official: NYC driver says Naomi Campbell hit him
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:00:01 PM
- Don't Worry Christian Bale, You're in Good Box-Office Bomb CompanyMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:59:53 PM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2
NEW YORK (AP) -- A law enforcement official says Naomi Campbell's driver says she slapped and punched him while he was driving her around New York City.
The official says the 39-year-old model became enraged with the driver and started to hit him from the back seat on Tuesday afternoon.
The official says the driver stopped the car in midtown Manhattan and called 911. He says Campbell jumped out of the car and ran away.
The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition on anonymity because an investigation was ongoing.
Police are looking to speak to Campbell. The driver is speaking to police at a precinct.
RELATED: See more pics of Naomi Campbell
Campbell spokesman Jeff Raymond hasn't returned a telephone call seeking comment.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite