Official: NYC driver says Naomi Campbell hit him
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
NEW YORK (AP) -- A law enforcement official says Naomi Campbell's driver says she slapped and punched him while he was driving her around New York City.
The official says the 39-year-old model became enraged with the driver and started to hit him from the back seat on Tuesday afternoon.
The official says the driver stopped the car in midtown Manhattan and called 911. He says Campbell jumped out of the car and ran away.
The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition on anonymity because an investigation was ongoing.
Police are looking to speak to Campbell. The driver is speaking to police at a precinct.
RELATED: See more pics of Naomi Campbell
Campbell spokesman Jeff Raymond hasn't returned a telephone call seeking comment.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite