Olivia Munn and Joel Kinnaman split after two years
- Photo: Zavar/NPG1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Al Powers/Powers Imagery/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: FCL/ZOB/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 8
- Photo: GINO/GSI7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ex-Myanmar beauty queen accused of stealing crownMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:11:16 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&ap
And that's the way it is! Olivia Munn and Joel Kinnaman are done, multiple sources exclusively confirm to Us Weekly. The insiders add that the stars, who were first confirmed as a couple back in March 2012, have both been single for several months now.
"They ended things a few months ago but both seem fine," one source tells Us. "A lot had to do with distance. He's back filming in Toronto and she's now in L.A. for good."
The Swedish-American actor, 34, who stars on Netflix's cult show The Killing, and the "Newsroom" actress, 33, were last photographed together back in February in NYC. Kinnaman, who was in town to promote the reboot of RoboCop, planted kisses on his girlfriend as the two sat courtside at a Knicks game. He also stopped by the Today show and said of Munn, "She's a hoot, she's a lot of fun."
Munn and Kinnaman first met back in 2011. "They were actually close friends before they even started dating," adds a second insider, "so they've been able to stay really good friends even through the breakup. It's just made things much easier for both of them."
Showing no signs of trouble in paradise, Munn recently gushed of Kinnaman in the May 2014 issue of Allure magazine. "If there was ever going to be a girl who would want her man to bring home a 'RoboCop' suit, it would be me," she told the beauty mag. "Joel is truly fantastic in it."
Munn's history of dating hot men -- suit and tie included -- is extensive. The "Newsroom" standout has been linked to hockey hunk Brad Richards, and had a fling with Justin Timberlake back in 2011. She also dated Star Trek franchise hottie Chris Pine from 2009 to 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite