Olivia Munn and Joel Kinnaman split after two years
- Photo: Zavar/NPG1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Al Powers/Powers Imagery/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: FCL/ZOB/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 8
- Photo: GINO/GSI7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
And that's the way it is! Olivia Munn and Joel Kinnaman are done, multiple sources exclusively confirm to Us Weekly. The insiders add that the stars, who were first confirmed as a couple back in March 2012, have both been single for several months now.
"They ended things a few months ago but both seem fine," one source tells Us. "A lot had to do with distance. He's back filming in Toronto and she's now in L.A. for good."
The Swedish-American actor, 34, who stars on Netflix's cult show The Killing, and the "Newsroom" actress, 33, were last photographed together back in February in NYC. Kinnaman, who was in town to promote the reboot of RoboCop, planted kisses on his girlfriend as the two sat courtside at a Knicks game. He also stopped by the Today show and said of Munn, "She's a hoot, she's a lot of fun."
Munn and Kinnaman first met back in 2011. "They were actually close friends before they even started dating," adds a second insider, "so they've been able to stay really good friends even through the breakup. It's just made things much easier for both of them."
Showing no signs of trouble in paradise, Munn recently gushed of Kinnaman in the May 2014 issue of Allure magazine. "If there was ever going to be a girl who would want her man to bring home a 'RoboCop' suit, it would be me," she told the beauty mag. "Joel is truly fantastic in it."
Munn's history of dating hot men -- suit and tie included -- is extensive. The "Newsroom" standout has been linked to hockey hunk Brad Richards, and had a fling with Justin Timberlake back in 2011. She also dated Star Trek franchise hottie Chris Pine from 2009 to 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite