Olivia Munn Opens Up About Rare Disorder: I Rip Out My EyelashesRelated: Olivia Munn
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.1 of 15
- Photo: Zavar/NPG2 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: @oliviamunn/Twitter4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America6 of 15
- Photo: © Richard Shotwell/Retna Ltd.7 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
In an interview with The New York Daily News, Olivia Munn admitted to suffering from an impulse control disorder known as trichotillomania.
"I don't bite my nails, but I rip out my eyelashes," the 32-year-old actress explained. "It doesn't hurt, but it's really annoying. Every time I run out of the house, I have to stop and pick up a whole set of fake eyelashes."
Munn, who is currently dating "The Killings" actor Joel Kinnaman, 32, also admits to having social anxiety disorder. "I don't think anyone would describe me as weak, but I don't want people to be mean to me," she said. "As an Air Force kid, I moved around a lot when I was younger and no one was nice to the new kid. So there is always this feeling that someone will make fun of me."
Though her career is hotter than ever, thanks to roles in "Magic Mike," HBO's "The Newsroom" and the upcoming flick "The Babymakers," Munn doesn't buy into her own hype. "I know how lucky I am, but I won't allow myself to get sucked in by all the talk. Talk is just for a moment," she said. "This career has to last for a long time."
"People tell me, 'Your work won't keep you warm at night,'" Munn told The New York Daily News. "But it does pay for my heat and my down comforter, so it technically does."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite