Olivia Wilde calls Jason Sudeikis 'the love of my life'
- Photo: Andrade/Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: GSI4 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie Squire/Getty Images North America7 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
Olivia Wilde has found the love of her life!
The actress declared her strong feelings for her boyfriend, Jason Sudeikis, on Saturday, Dec. 15 while watching him perform on "Saturday Night Live."
"Nothing puts a smile on my face like the love of my life dancing in a tracksuit and curly wig," Wilde, 28, tweeted Saturday.
Sudeikis, 37, appeared on "SNL" that night in the "What Up With That" skit wearing a red tracksuit and wig while doing the running man.
Though Wilde may be madly in love with Sudeikis, she shot down rumors Friday that the two are engaged. "No, I'm not engaged, but I am at the Stones show and holy s--- Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact," the "Change-Up" actress tweeted.
Wilde and Sudeikis, who began dating in December 2011, have both been previously married. Wilde finalized her divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli in September 2011 after eight years of marriage, and Sudeikis was married to "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
"Learning to be by myself and be OK with it, and not need the validation of another human being, that has been the biggest challenge," Wilde explained on Lifetime's "The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet" in May about going through her divorce.
"But I know coming out of that, I'll be a better person -- and a better partner -- eventually, for someone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite