Olivia Wilde calls Jason Sudeikis 'the love of my life'
- Photo: Andrade/Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: GSI4 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie Squire/Getty Images North America7 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Seth Rogen and James Franco's 'The Interview' Blasted by North Korea in UMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
- Lilly Ghalici Exits Bravo's 'Shahs of Sunset'MSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Avoids Jail After Pleading No Contest in Egging CaseMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 3:39:00 PM
- 'Divergent' Trilogy Closer 'Allegiant' Drafts 'Maze RunMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Tom Cruise Recruits Alec Baldwin, 'White Queen's' Rebecca Ferguson for &aMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 3:19:00 PM
- Seth Rogen and James Franco's 'The Interview' Blasted by North Korea in U
Olivia Wilde has found the love of her life!
The actress declared her strong feelings for her boyfriend, Jason Sudeikis, on Saturday, Dec. 15 while watching him perform on "Saturday Night Live."
"Nothing puts a smile on my face like the love of my life dancing in a tracksuit and curly wig," Wilde, 28, tweeted Saturday.
Sudeikis, 37, appeared on "SNL" that night in the "What Up With That" skit wearing a red tracksuit and wig while doing the running man.
Though Wilde may be madly in love with Sudeikis, she shot down rumors Friday that the two are engaged. "No, I'm not engaged, but I am at the Stones show and holy s--- Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact," the "Change-Up" actress tweeted.
Wilde and Sudeikis, who began dating in December 2011, have both been previously married. Wilde finalized her divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli in September 2011 after eight years of marriage, and Sudeikis was married to "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
"Learning to be by myself and be OK with it, and not need the validation of another human being, that has been the biggest challenge," Wilde explained on Lifetime's "The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet" in May about going through her divorce.
"But I know coming out of that, I'll be a better person -- and a better partner -- eventually, for someone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite