Olivia Wilde calls Jason Sudeikis 'the love of my life'
- Photo: Andrade/Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: GSI4 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie Squire/Getty Images North America7 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Olivia Wilde has found the love of her life!
The actress declared her strong feelings for her boyfriend, Jason Sudeikis, on Saturday, Dec. 15 while watching him perform on "Saturday Night Live."
"Nothing puts a smile on my face like the love of my life dancing in a tracksuit and curly wig," Wilde, 28, tweeted Saturday.
Sudeikis, 37, appeared on "SNL" that night in the "What Up With That" skit wearing a red tracksuit and wig while doing the running man.
Though Wilde may be madly in love with Sudeikis, she shot down rumors Friday that the two are engaged. "No, I'm not engaged, but I am at the Stones show and holy s--- Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact," the "Change-Up" actress tweeted.
Wilde and Sudeikis, who began dating in December 2011, have both been previously married. Wilde finalized her divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli in September 2011 after eight years of marriage, and Sudeikis was married to "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
"Learning to be by myself and be OK with it, and not need the validation of another human being, that has been the biggest challenge," Wilde explained on Lifetime's "The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet" in May about going through her divorce.
"But I know coming out of that, I'll be a better person -- and a better partner -- eventually, for someone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite