Olivia Wilde calls Jason Sudeikis 'the love of my life'
- Photo: Andrade/Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: GSI4 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie Squire/Getty Images North America7 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Olivia Wilde has found the love of her life!
The actress declared her strong feelings for her boyfriend, Jason Sudeikis, on Saturday, Dec. 15 while watching him perform on "Saturday Night Live."
"Nothing puts a smile on my face like the love of my life dancing in a tracksuit and curly wig," Wilde, 28, tweeted Saturday.
Sudeikis, 37, appeared on "SNL" that night in the "What Up With That" skit wearing a red tracksuit and wig while doing the running man.
Though Wilde may be madly in love with Sudeikis, she shot down rumors Friday that the two are engaged. "No, I'm not engaged, but I am at the Stones show and holy s--- Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact," the "Change-Up" actress tweeted.
Wilde and Sudeikis, who began dating in December 2011, have both been previously married. Wilde finalized her divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli in September 2011 after eight years of marriage, and Sudeikis was married to "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
"Learning to be by myself and be OK with it, and not need the validation of another human being, that has been the biggest challenge," Wilde explained on Lifetime's "The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet" in May about going through her divorce.
"But I know coming out of that, I'll be a better person -- and a better partner -- eventually, for someone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite