Olivia Wilde Debuts Shorter, Blonder Hairstyle
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie Squire/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Orlin Wagner/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Orlin Wagner/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Peter Kramer/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
New man, new 'do!
Olivia Wilde, who just took her relationship with "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis public, got a hair makeover on Thursday.
The 27-year-old actress transformed her style from long and brown to highlighted and shoulder-length at the Andy LeCompte Hair Salon in Beverly Hills. Her latest look is actually closer to her natural blonde roots.
Wilde is known for experimenting with her hair and makeup, rocking everything from blunt, dramatic bangs to a bold red lips. She was recently named a global ambassador for Revlon.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite