Olivia Wilde Files for Divorce
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
USMagazine -- Olivia Wilde is ready to move on.
The "Tron: Legacy" actress, 27, filed papers last week in Los Angeles to divorce Tao Ruspoli, her husband of eight years, TMZ reports.
Wilde cites "irreconcilable differences" in her court filing.
She and Ruspoli separated last month, her rep confirmed to UsMagazine.com.
Wilde eloped with Ruspoli -- the filmmaker son of late Italian Prince Dado Ruspoli -- at the age of 18, just six months after they met. They wed in an abandoned school bus in rural Virginia.
"It was Olivia's decision" to split, an insider told Us.
Added another pal, "Olivia got married really young. She's done a lot of growing since then, just like anyone would. ... They've just grown in different directions."
And the buzzed-about actress may have already found a rebound in Ryan Gosling. She and the single "Blue Valentine" actor, 30, were spotted walking hand-in-hand at a Cincinnati aquarium last week.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite