Olivia Wilde shows off baby bump at Revlon concert two weeks before due date
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: MGE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: JXA/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Olivia Wilde/Facebook12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
Just a few weeks to go! Pregnant Olivia Wilde had a definite glow about her when she stepped out in New York City on Thursday, just 17 days before her May 4 due date.
Walking the red carpet outside Carnegie Hall for the 2014 Revlon Concert for the Rainforest Fund, the "Drinking Buddies" actress, 30, turned heads in a custom black gown that showed off her growing baby bump. She smiled broadly as she posed for pictures, at times cradling her belly with both hands.
As previously reported, Wilde is expecting her first child with fiance Jason Sudeikis. Earlier this month, she joked that the pregnancy was affecting her mental state, tweeting, "Baby brain is real. I should not be permitted to operate heavy equipment including iPhones."
Wilde's mom, former "60 Minutes" producer Leslie Cockburn, was apparently unaffected by "baby brain." During an interview with Jay Leno in December, the "Third Person" actress, who has two siblings, quipped that her mom was "a good example of how to be a strong badass pregnant lady."
"She sets the standards pretty high. She went all over the world for '60 Minutes,' for 'ABC News,' for 'Frontline,' for years," the first-time mom-to-be explained. "So, when I'm worrying about, like, 'Am I allowed to get on the treadmill?' my mom is like, 'I was in war zones with you guys.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite