Olivia Wilde shows off baby bump at Revlon concert two weeks before due date
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: MGE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: JXA/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Olivia Wilde/Facebook12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Just a few weeks to go! Pregnant Olivia Wilde had a definite glow about her when she stepped out in New York City on Thursday, just 17 days before her May 4 due date.
Walking the red carpet outside Carnegie Hall for the 2014 Revlon Concert for the Rainforest Fund, the "Drinking Buddies" actress, 30, turned heads in a custom black gown that showed off her growing baby bump. She smiled broadly as she posed for pictures, at times cradling her belly with both hands.
As previously reported, Wilde is expecting her first child with fiance Jason Sudeikis. Earlier this month, she joked that the pregnancy was affecting her mental state, tweeting, "Baby brain is real. I should not be permitted to operate heavy equipment including iPhones."
Wilde's mom, former "60 Minutes" producer Leslie Cockburn, was apparently unaffected by "baby brain." During an interview with Jay Leno in December, the "Third Person" actress, who has two siblings, quipped that her mom was "a good example of how to be a strong badass pregnant lady."
"She sets the standards pretty high. She went all over the world for '60 Minutes,' for 'ABC News,' for 'Frontline,' for years," the first-time mom-to-be explained. "So, when I'm worrying about, like, 'Am I allowed to get on the treadmill?' my mom is like, 'I was in war zones with you guys.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite