Olivia Wilde: 'We Don't Get to Eat' on Golden Globes Day
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Zak Hussein/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
It ain't easy fitting into couture!
Before Olivia Wilde turned heads in a Marchesa ball gown at the Golden Globe Awards Sunday, the 26-year-old actress reveals she had to seriously watch what she ate.
"I had a banana and then a sandwich," the TRON: Legacy star told UsMagazine.com of her pre-show meal. "We don't get to eat, you know? We don't get to eat until tonight."
Once she took her seat at the annual awards show, Wilde says she was finally able to sneak a few bites -- provided the cameras weren't on her.
"You pick the random breadsticks in the middle of the table and then hope you're not called on stage to present when you have a breadstick in your mouth," she joked with reporters backstage.
So how did the actress -- who tied the knot in 2003 with filmmaker Tao Ruspoli, the son of an Italian prince -- choose her outfit for the star-studded fete?
"I love the dresses for so many reasons," she told Us. "I'm actually really comfortable. I like the way its kind of swept together. It's like a little cocoon."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite