Olivia Wilde's Divorce Finalized
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Olivia Wilde is back on the market!
On Thursday, the 27-year-old actress' divorce to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli was finalized.
The duo eloped in 2003 when Wilde was 19. After eight years of marriage, Wilde filed for a divorce in March.
The split hasn't been easy for the "Tron" star.
"I got a divorce and self-medicated with food," she told Nylon magazine in July. "But I figure that's better than self-medicating with crack cocaine."
Fortunately, Wilde and her ex remain on good terms.
"We're friends; his family is my family. You always have a choice to feel angry and not be friends," she told Marie Claire. "But I can't handle the idea of walking into a room and seeing someone I have bad blood with. I can't keep any negative relationship with anyone."
Since her split from Ruspoli, Wilde has been romantically linked to Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling Justin Timberlake and Ryan Reynolds.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite