Olivia Wilde's Divorce Finalized
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
Olivia Wilde is back on the market!
On Thursday, the 27-year-old actress' divorce to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli was finalized.
The duo eloped in 2003 when Wilde was 19. After eight years of marriage, Wilde filed for a divorce in March.
The split hasn't been easy for the "Tron" star.
"I got a divorce and self-medicated with food," she told Nylon magazine in July. "But I figure that's better than self-medicating with crack cocaine."
Fortunately, Wilde and her ex remain on good terms.
"We're friends; his family is my family. You always have a choice to feel angry and not be friends," she told Marie Claire. "But I can't handle the idea of walking into a room and seeing someone I have bad blood with. I can't keep any negative relationship with anyone."
Since her split from Ruspoli, Wilde has been romantically linked to Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling Justin Timberlake and Ryan Reynolds.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite