Olivia Wilde's Divorce Finalized
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Olivia Wilde is back on the market!
On Thursday, the 27-year-old actress' divorce to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli was finalized.
The duo eloped in 2003 when Wilde was 19. After eight years of marriage, Wilde filed for a divorce in March.
The split hasn't been easy for the "Tron" star.
"I got a divorce and self-medicated with food," she told Nylon magazine in July. "But I figure that's better than self-medicating with crack cocaine."
Fortunately, Wilde and her ex remain on good terms.
"We're friends; his family is my family. You always have a choice to feel angry and not be friends," she told Marie Claire. "But I can't handle the idea of walking into a room and seeing someone I have bad blood with. I can't keep any negative relationship with anyone."
Since her split from Ruspoli, Wilde has been romantically linked to Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling Justin Timberlake and Ryan Reynolds.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite